Teachers, schools, and JHS 3 students can now attempt to solve these Integrated Science Trial Tests or use them for revising lessons or topics from which the questions were set.
Note that these questions are mainly from JHS1 and we expect all JHS3 students to be able to solve these questions. Students are advised to revise these topics and find the answers for them if they are challenged in solving them.
Integrated Science Trial Test for JH3 students (BECE Trial Test 1)
Choose The Correct Answer From The Alternatives A – D
1. Which of the following is an example of converting chemical energy to heat energy.
a) the use of flash light
b) bringing firewood
c) ringing school bell
d) d. drying clothes
2. Which of the following convert solar energy to chemical energy.
d) Flash light.
3. Ladder and staircase are examples of ……………
d) inclined plane
4. Axe and chisels are examples of ………………
d) inclined plane
5. A force of mass 32kg moves with an acceleration of 6m/s2 .find the force of the action of the body.
b) 192 N
c) 120 N
d) 320 N
6. Which one of the following waste management techniques is the oldest and most commonly used?
c) resource recovery
7. Energy given food are carbohydrates and …………
a) fats and oil
8. Which of the following is a body building food ……
9. Lions are likely to be found in ………
a) Atiwa mountains
b) Accra plains
c) kwahu plateaus
d) mount Afaja
10. The rabbits lives in ………………
a) grass land
b) sea water
c) fresh water
11. Which one of the following is not magnetic material
12. The push and pull of an object is….
13. The resistance in an electric circuit is measured in ………….
14. This component is used to store electric charges.
15. Energy is an ability to do work. What is the SI unit for energy
16. The flow of electron is the form of
a) electrical energy
b) light energy
c) heat energy
d) chemical energy
17. A farming system that promote biodiversity is
a) mixed farming
d) organic farming
18. One of the following animals lives on the tree.
19. Where are faeces stored temporarily until they are removed from the body?
20. Where is excess water reabsorbed from undigested food?
21. Digestion of starch start from.
22. All the following are examples of ruminants except
23. All the following are plants nutrients except.
24. Inorganic fertilizers are also called ……
a) organic fertilizers
b) compost fertilizer
c) manure fertilizer
d) synthetic fertilizer
25. how many planet exist in the solar system.
26. Which of planet is closed to the sun.
27. the top of a tree that serves as habitat for some animals is
a) Aquatic habitat
b) aerial habitat
c) tree habitat
d) arboreal habitat
28. Generating electric energy from the sea waver is known as.
a) thermal energy
b) hydroelectric energy
c) tidal energy
29. Magnetic flux moves from
a) N to S
b) S to N
c) N to N
d) S to S
30. Which of the farming tool is used for digging the land.
a) digging fork
d) hand fork
31. Which of these is an examples of second lever.
a) wheel barrow
c) fishing rod
32. Which of these is used for harvesting.
a) garden shears
c) hand fork
d) head pan
33. Turning organic waste into fertilizer for use in gardens is known as.
c) plasma gasification
34. The simplest unit of protein is known as
d) Amino acid.
35. The studying of plants and its parts is term as
36. The device used to measure human temperature is known as.
37. Which of the following disciplines is an applied science
38. Pick the odd one out
39. Energy generated from the deep river dam is
a) solar energy
b) wind energy
c) nuclear energy
40. The ability of organism to live successfully in the habitant is
Integrated Science Trial Test for JH3
Answer The Following Questions Correctly
QUESTION ONE – COMPULSORY
a) Draw and label the specimen (bony fish) and explain how it breathe in its habitat.
b) Write note about the following personality and his achievement;
I. Isaac newton
II. Albert Einstein
c) What is mal nutrition?
d) List four diseases that are communicable.
Choose any four questions from the options below.
All questions are of same mark.
a) Define the machines with two examples
b) Give four differences between climate and weather
c) What is efficiency of machine?
a) State the law of reflections
b) Numerate four ways to generate electricity
c) Draw and label capacitor or dry cell.
a) Give four ways to care for machines
b) The work input to a machine is 80J whereas the work output is 50J. Find the efficiency of the machines.
c) Draw the electrical circuit with three cells in a series connection.
a) List two differences between pastoral farming and crop rotations
b) A body of mass 1.5kg hangs at a height of 35m. Calculates the potential energy.
c) State newton’s third and second law of motion
a) List and explain four types of force.
b) Give four benefits of mirror
c) With an aid of a diagram, explain the types of reflections.
We have no doubt that the Integrated Science Trial Test for JH3 students (BECE Trial Test 1) shared with our readers will go a long way to helping final-year students in revising their science topics.