Take a look at these WASSCE 2024 History Questions for SHS3 students. Preparing for the examination cannot be successful without you sitting down to answer some random questions on topics you are expected to cover and master.
The questions provided here offer you a rare opportunity to test yourself. Your performance in each case should inform you of what to do. Questions that seem tough should be a wake-up call for you to revise the entire topic on which they were set and take the test again.
Take A Look At The Following WASSCE 2024 History Questions For SHS3 Students for HISTORY STUDENTS
- Methods used in collecting data for writing African history
- Explain the importance and source of history
- Discuss the key role Egypt played in the spread of Christianity and Islam
- Outline the main features of the Swahili civilization.
- As a history student, trace the origins of the major ethnic groups in Ghana.
- Identify the main states and kingdoms formed in pre-colonial Ghana and one special thing about each
- Discuss the main features of a centralized political system.
- Is traditional medicine still relevant for the health needs of Ghanaians? Discuss your position.
- Describe the main economic activities in pre-colonial Ghana.
- Discuss the reasons for the coming of Europeans to Ghana under political, economic, and religious subheadings.
- Outline five negative and three positive effects of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade on Ghana.
- The role of the early nationalist organizations and individuals in the political development of the country shaped Ghana’s independence struggle. Discuss
- Explain the circumstances leading to the fall of Kwame Nkrumah in 1966.
- Outline the benefits Ghana derives from her membership in international bodies.
- Discuss the factors that led to the overthrow of Nkrumah in 1996.
- Discusses the main changes in the social life of the country under colonial rule.
- Discuss the effects of European presence in local politics of Ghana.