2023 WASSCE government mock questions & tips on how to answer questions shared in this post to help WASSCE candidates who are preparing for the school examination to get ready.
Tips on how to answer questions in the 2023 WASSCE for School candidates:
- Read the question carefully. Make sure you understand what the question is asking before you start answering it.
- Identify the key words in the question. The key words in the question will tell you what kind of answer is required.
- Plan your answer. Before you start writing your answer, take a few minutes to plan what you’re going to say. This will help you stay on track and make sure you answer the question fully.
- Be clear and concise. Your answers should be clear and concise. Don’t ramble on and on.
- Use evidence to support your answers. When you’re answering questions, use evidence from the textbook or other sources to support your answers.
- Proofread your answers. Before you submit your answers, proofread them carefully to make sure there are no errors.
We hope these tips help you prepare for the WASSCE Government paper and answer questions in the 2023 WASSCE for School candidates.
2023 WASSCE government mock question
(a) Define feudalism.
(b) State any five demerits of feudalism.In what six ways can a government of a state violate the principle of the Rule of law?
(c) What is an absolute majority system?
(d) Identify any five disadvantages of the system.
(a) Define opinion poll.
(b) State five factors that make the conduct of public opinion unreliable in West Africa.
(c) Define public corporation.
(d) Give five reasons for setting up a public corporation in your country.
a. Identify any six roles of traditional rulers in the pre-colonial West Africa.
(b) Distinguish between a Secretary of State for the Colonies and a Governor-General in the British Colonial administration.
(c) Highlight five functions of the Governor-General in the British West Africa shortly after independence.
We hope this 2023 WASSCE government mock questions & tips on how to answer questions habe been useful.