The Exam Hall brand has in stock standard examination questions and making schemes for Basic 5. The Term 1 Exam Questions & Marking Schemes for Basic 5 are good for teachers and schools in accessing their students.
You can buy these questions and answers easily and also instantly download them. Let us make your work easy for you as a school or a teacher. Having access to these questions will help you access your learners easily. The questions are well-structured, excellent, and the best online.
If you are looking for examination questions and marking schemes for all classes – KG to JHS3 go to – Education Store
Choose the correct answer to make the sentences complete from the alternative A-D
- A flock of……………. was grazing on the field
- Sheep wolves c. cattle d. dogs
- A choir of…………….. will sing at church
- People singers c. rappers d. dancers
- A …………….. of wolves attacked the buffaloes
- Wolves staff c. pack d. flies
- Alhaji Musa has a………… of cattle
- Sheep pack c. fleet d. herd
- The policemen chased the………… of thieves
- gang team c. ships d. pack
Choose the correct abstract noun(s) in the following sentences from the alternative A-D
- Men of courage are needed for the task.
- Needed men c. courage d. task
- Every person must be of good morals.
- Person good c. morals d. must
- Fear is the weapon of the devil.
- Weapon fear c. devil d. man
- You can see the joy in his eyes.
- Eyes see c. joy d. you
- Chastity prevents teenage pregnancy.
- Teenage pregnancy c. chastity d. prevents
Read the passage below carefully and answer the questions that follow.
Lion was the king of all the animals. The animals were living in the forest and savannah. Most of them ate leaves and grass. Few of them like hyena and leopard ate flesh of animals. Lion said all the leaves and grasses were for him. He made himself the king of all the animals. He was free to do anything he wanted. He killed some animals for his food. Any animal which saw lion was to bow and say, “My Lord and King, God bless you.” Any animal which did not bow or praise him was in serious trouble.
Many animals ran away and settled elsewhere. Lion continued to treat the animals badly.
GET THE FULL QUESTIONS AND MARKING SCHEMES FOR ALL SUBJECTS HERE FOR BASIC 5
Term 1 Basic 5 English Language Questions & Answers for Basic 5
Basic 5 TERM 1 EXAM QUESTIONS & MARKING SCHEMES
English Language – Buy Here
Mathematics – Buy Here
RME – Buy Here
Computing – Buy Here
OWOP – Buy Here
Science – Buy Here
History – Buy Here
Basic 4 All Subjects – Buy Here
We hope these Term 1 Basic 5 English Language Questions and those recommended here with their answers were useful.