The NTC 2023 teacher licensure exam re-sit subjects fees are out for teachers who want to take the examination. Per the announcement by the NTC, teachers will pay between GHȻ 150.00 and GHȻ 385.00 for the licensure exam re-sit.
Thus, teachers writing the resit will pay the following corresponding fees.
GHȻ 150.00 if one is resitting one paper or subject.
GHȻ 210.00 if one is resitting two papers or subjects.
GHȻ 385.00 if one is resitting three papers or subjects.
“Candidates who wrote the Ghana teacher licensure examination but were unsuccessful in some papers may register to re-sit. They are to apply online at exams.ntc.gov.gh and complete the application form for the licensure exams.
How to pay for the NTC 2023 teacher licensure exam re-sit
- Payment can be made at any branch of Prudential Bank Ltd nationwide or with Mobile money.
- Teachers can also use the shortcode 77251# to make their payment via Momo across all networks.
Timetable for the NTC 2023 teacher licensure exam re-sit
The NTC will administer the examination f from May 4 to May 5.
May 4, 2023, = Literacy and Essential professional skills
May 5, 2023, Numeracy
“Due to the GTLE reforms implemented this year, the Council has given three chances to candidates who are associated with the traditional GTLE (Essential Professional Skills, Literacy and Numeracy) to redeem themselves,” per the NTC communique.
How to register for the 2023 teacher licensure exam re-sit
1. Visit the GTLE resit registration portal
2. Enter examination ID
3. Re-enter the examination ID to confirm its correct
4. Select your Disability status
5. Enter your Serial number
6. Enter your Pin
7. Click on the Submit button.