To make the work of teachers less stressful and more fun, we are sharing with educators Students’ Report Card Grading, Attitude, Interest, and Conduct Remarks
The pupil’s report card grading, student’s attitude, interest and conduct samples for teachers posted aims at helping our teachers who are filling report cards for pupils to complete the reports with less stress.
Report Card Grading, student’s attitude, interest and conduct samples for teachers
Teachers will find the suggestions made here useful.
Grading boundaries for Primary Schools
A – 80-100 = Excellent
B – 70-79 = Very Good
C – 60-69 = Good
D – 45-59 = Pass
E – 35-44 = Weak
F – 35 and below = Very week
Grading boundaries for Junior High School
1 – 90-100 = Highest
2 – 80-89 = Higher
3 – 70-79 = High
4 – 60-69 = High Average
5 – 55-59 = Average
6 – 50-54 = Low Average
7 – 40-49 = Low
8 – 30-39 = Lowest
9 – 00-34 = Fail
Attitude comments keywords teachers can use to complete their reports.
- Not serious in class
- The student:
- is an enthusiastic learner who seems to enjoy school.
- exhibits a positive outlook and attitude in the classroom.
- appears well rested and ready for each day’s activities.
- shows enthusiasm for classroom activities.
- shows initiative and looks for new ways to get involved.
- uses instincts to deal with matters independently and positively.
- strives to reach their full potential.
- is committed to doing their best.
Interest comments keywords teachers can use to complete their reports.
- Subject specifics – eg Mathematics
Conduct comments keywords teachers can use to complete their reports.
Other comments keywords teachers can use to complete their reports.
- Keep it up
- Has improved
- Could do better
- More room for improvement
- The student:
- cooperates consistently with the teacher and other students.
- transitions easily between classroom activities without distraction.
- is courteous and shows good manners in the classroom.
- follows classroom rules.
- conducts himself with maturity
More General remarks for teachers
- He/She consistently demonstrates a strong work ethic and a willingness to learn.
- He/She is an active participant in classroom discussions and frequently contributes insightful ideas.
- He/She consistently completes assignments on time and to a high standard.
- He/She demonstrates exceptional problem-solving skills and applies critical thinking to all tasks.
- He/She consistently exhibits a positive attitude toward learning, which is infectious to his /her peers.
- He/She is a natural leader who shows initiative and is able to work effectively in a team.
- He/She has made significant progress in his or her academic skills and knowledge since the beginning of the semester.
- He/She demonstrates a high level of creativity in his work and is not afraid to think outside the box.
- He/She consistently displays excellent behaviour and sets a great example for her peers.
- He/She demonstrates excellent organizational skills, which have contributed to his/her academic success.
- He/She exhibits strong emotional intelligence and is able to empathize with his or her peers.
- He/She has made impressive gains in his or her academic performance, and his/her hard work is paying off.
- He/She is an enthusiastic learner who is always eager to explore new ideas and concepts.
- He/She has developed strong time management skills and consistently meets deadlines.
- He/She exhibits strong problem-solving skills and approaches challenges with determination and perseverance.
These pupils’ report card grading, student attitude, interest, and conduct samples for teachers should be expanded by the teacher to help communicate the exact information to parents.
Thanks for accessing this Students Report Card Grading, Attitude, Interest and Conduct Remarks for Teachers