The 2023 BECE Social Studies Revision Questions for Candidates Published In This Post Are Worth Revising With.
Candidates must work hard to solve these questions.
Again, where candidates are not able to solve these questions, they must check from their textbooks and revise the topics.
2023 BECE Social Studies Revision Questions for Candidates
- Explain the term Development
- Outline the reasons why Ghana is underdeveloped.
- What is indiscipline?
- Explain any four ways indiscipline is negatively affecting Ghana
- What is the Bond of 1844?
- Explain the reasons behind the bond of 1844
- Give four reasons why the Europeans came to Ghana.
- Discuss four dangers of salve trade on Africans (Ghana)
- Define the term “culture” and explain its importance in Ghanaian society.
- Describe the functions of the three arms of government in Ghana.
- Discuss the causes and effects of rural-urban migration in Ghana.
- Explain the concept of human rights and provide examples of human rights abuses in Ghana.
- Discuss the causes and effects of environmental degradation in Ghana.
- Explain the significance of the Transatlantic Slave Trade on the development of Ghana.
- Outline four differences between Harmattan, and Rainfall
- Outline four differences between the Rotation and Revolution of the earth.
- Explain four factors that contribute to conflict in Ghana
- Analyze the impact of illegal mining on Ghana’s economy and environment.
- Explain the causes and effects of political instability in Ghana.
- State 4 features of the extractive industry and explain 5 challenges facing the sector.
- Discuss the importance of tourism in Ghana’s economy.
- State any four actions that can be taken to develop Ghana’s tourism sector