Students preparing for the BECE are challenged to test their readiness with the following 2023 BECE Social Studies Questions: These are 15 Difficult Questions To Watch as part of preparations for the exam.
When answering social studies questions, avoid the temptation of using single words, mere mention answers, and phrasal statements. Instead, use the main points to explain the answer. Expand your answers and avoid underlining answers when answering Social and RME questions.
GET OUR 180 SOCIAL STUDIES BECE LIKELY EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS UNDER ENVIRONMENT FOR GHS50.00
No lazy answers, explain your answers well, and support your answers with examples if any. Teachers should also test their students with these questions. This will offer teachers a good opportunity to examine the reaction of their learners and how they respond to these questions.
We advise that students revise the topics and the answers to these questions if they are unable to answer them convincingly.
2023 BECE Social Studies: 15 Difficult Questions To Watch
Do not wait until you meet these questions in the exam hall. Crack them now…look out for the answers.
- Explain five (5) ways the rights of citizens are abused in Ghana
- Explain four causes of political instability.
- Suggest four ways political instability can be prevented.
- What is zoning? Give four reasons why we need good zoning.
- Write briefly on the following outmoded cultural practices [a] Widowhood rites [b] Tribal Marks.
- Explain four reasons for the arrival of the early Europeans in Ghana (Gold Cost).
- Explain four ways Ghana can add value to four primary products.
- Explain three  reasons why Ghanaians have a preference for foreign goods.
- With the aid of a diagram, explain how conventional and relief rainfall occur.
- Explain four benefits of colonization to Ghana.
- Outline four roles government can play to promote private enterprises.
- What is population census? Explain four benefits of population census.
- Differentiate between rotation and revolution of the earth. Give three effects of the rotation of the earth.
- What is the Bond of 1844? Give three effects of the Bond of 1844.
- Outline the process parliament of Ghana goes through to make a new law.
We hope these 15 Difficult 2023 BECE Social Studies Questions will test candidates for the BECE.