The BECE for 2023 is scheduled for August 7 to 11 and to aid candidates prepare for the exam, we share with our cherished readers the GEN Super Mock 3 organized by Ghana Education News (Education-News Consult). The questions provided are the first 15 objective test questions with answers. Parents, candidates, and schools can get the full questions and answers at a cool price here – Buy here
2023 BECE Final July Mock Exam (English Language Questions) -Objective Test Questions
From the alternatives lettered A to D, choose the one which MOST SUITABLY completes each sentence
1. The concert was so loud that it __________ my ears.
2. The new employee was __________ dressed for the corporate meeting.
3. I am looking forward to __________ you at the party tomorrow.
c) have seen
4. The __________ dog barked at the mailman.
5. Sarah is __________ fluent in French and German.
6. The police officer asked the suspect __________ he had been at the time of the crime.
7. The recipe calls for two __________ of sugar.
8. The __________ the merrier when it comes to celebrating birthdays.
9. The children were excited to __________ the zoo for the first time.
d) have visited
10.The car broke down __________ the way to the airport.
11. Mary will have to work late tonight; __________, she won’t be able to attend the meeting.
12. I have never __________ such a delicious cake in my life.
13. John __________ that he would come to the party, but he never showed up.
b) was saying
d) has said
14. We were __________ to complete the project before the deadline.
15. The teacher asked the students __________ they had finished their homework.
2023 BECE Final July Mock Exam (English Language Questions) -Objective Test ANSWERS
Parents, candidates, and schools can get the full questions and answers at a cool price here – Buy here