We are writing to inform all parents that Education News Consult has released the 2023/24 (November) BECE Home Mock Results. This is the result of our first home mock for students in Form 3, who will be writing the 2024 BECE or examination to be administered based on the new curriculum.
The November mock examined the foundations of students based on topics they studied in JHS1 and JHS2. Our general observation is that most of our candidates do not have a strong grasp of the topics learned in JHS1 and JHS2. The BECE is in 2024, but it is 7 months away, and this is the right time to iron out all the cracks. Our examiner’s report on the subjects will provide more insight to parents and candidates.
Parents and candidates can now access the results on this portal at no cost to them.
Students and parents who did not take part in the result can also check a dummy result of a student by the name of John Mensah using the index number 123123 on the portal.
Parents who want to enroll their wards in our December BECE Home Mock should read this 2024 BECE Home Mock: All You Need to know (Audio)
How to Check Your BECE Home Mock Results
- Go to https://examhall.org/bece-home-mock-portal/.
- On the result page, choose the month of the exam (November).
- Choose the year the exam was taken (2023).
- Enter the roll number. This is the parent’s phone number without the starting zero. For, if your phone number is 0550336625, your ward’s index number will be all the numbers without the starting zero. Eg. 550336625
- Click on SEARCH to load the result.
Parents whose children took part in the examination will receive the following in addition to the results via WhatsApp.
- marking schemes of examinations taken.
- Marked scripts of the candidates
- Examiner’s report (subject base), which is a summary of all student challenges and recommendations
We encourage students and parents to take the reports, examination questions, marking procedures, and examiner reports very seriously and make good use of these resources.
We have no doubt that we will get our candidates and your wards super-ready and refined for excellent BECE results.
Interpretation of results
If you see N/A on the online result, it means the student did not take part in the subject or the script has not been submitted to us.
If you see Pending, it means the examiner has yet to return the script for entry into the online result portal.
Grade and score interpretation
90-100 = 1
80-89 = 2
60-69 = 4
55-59 = 5
40-49 = 7
35-39 = 8
0-34 = 9